Dallas Apartment Leasing and Rental Data
Dallas Apartment leasing and rental data can help apartment owners increase revenue, vendors to increase sales and provide a variety of industry personnel with data and reports to facilitate decision-making and communication. OíConnor & Associates provides comprehensive apartment data for Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio. This apartment data is used by investors, management companies, brokers, vendors, appraisers and other industry participants. O'Connor & Associatesí apartment data is updated monthly.
Use O'Connor & Associatesí Dallas apartment leasing and rental data to:
- Analyze trends in various submarkets and to monitor construction, proposed construction and industry trends in Dallas;
- Increase revenue by increasing rental rates after reviewing a floor-plan-by-floor-plan comparison of the rental rates for competing apartments;
- Increase acquisitions by targeting properties which fit acquisition criteria; find ownership information to contact Dallas apartment owners and use the statistical data reporting package to perform analysis for clients;
- Focus sales effort on the most appropriate apartment complexes; understand and analyze market status and trends. By reviewing both current market trends and construction which is currently underway and proposed, owners can gain insights into probable market trends for the next 12 to 24 months
- Compare how an individual property is performing versus competing properties;
- Compile data and reports for clients and internal reporting;
- Find rent comparables and calculate submarket occupancy, rental rates, rental rate trends, absorption, and review properties proposed and under construction.
- Use detailed information to determine which properties are most comparable.
Features of O'Connor & Associatesí apartment data include:
- Comparable sales prices available for many properties;
- Rental rates by floor plan updated monthly;
- Details on more than 20 types of amenities such as exercise room, cable TV, swimming pool, etc.;
- Ownership information including contact person, owner company, phone number, and address;
- Management company information including contact person, phone number and address;
- Name and phone number for on-site staff;
- Historical data since 1999;
- Robust options to search for properties;
- User friendly, intuitive, on-line system connected to live database;
- 20 options for reports including a detail sheet for each property, and owner report with management company information, a summary of rental occupancy data for the projectís query, statistical reports by submarket or by metropolitan area and many additional reports.
View sample reports below
- Detail sheet
- Rent summary
- Property comparison
OíConnor & Associates is the only firm providing comprehensive apartment data for Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin and San Antonio. Our apartment data includes rental rates by floor plan, amenities, ownership information, management company information and the extensive details regarding each apartment complex. OíConnor & Associates has been gathering apartment data since 1988. Our staff is a national leader in preparing apartment market studies and feasibility studies. In addition, our staff can help you evaluate options for improving performance at a property. Other services include highest and best use analysis, market rents analysis, lease audits, lease abstraction, investment and portfolio analysis, and custom consulting.
For additional information or to subscribe to our apartment data, contact Alexa Howze (346-571-7072) or fill out our online form.