Search More Than 6,000 Houston Industrial Properties!
Industrial Building Lease and Rental Data for Houston Metropolitan Area
Houston Area Industrial building leasing and rental data can help industrial building owners to increase revenue, vendors to increase sales and provide a variety of industry personnel with data and reports to facilitate decision-making and communication. O’Connor & Associates provides comprehensive industrial building data for the Houston metropolitan area. This industrial building data is used by investors, management companies, brokers, vendors, appraisers and other industry participants. O'Connor & Associates’ Houston industrial building data is updated quarterly.
Benefits of O'Connor & Associates’ industrial building data include:
- Industrial building owners can increase revenue by increasing rental rates after comparing rental rates for their property with the rental rates for competing properties;
- Investors can increase acquisitions by targeting properties which fit their acquisition criteria;
- Industrial building investment brokers can utilize the ownership information to contact industrial building owners and use the statistical data reporting package to perform analysis for clients;
- Industrial building leasing agents can efficiently identify space which meets a client’s requirements;
- Industrial building vendors can use the ownership information to focus their sales effort on the most appropriate industrial buildings;
- Industrial building owners and management companies can use the statistical reporting package to understand and analyze market status and trends. By reviewing both current market trends and construction which is currently underway and proposed, owners can gain insights into probable market trends for the next 12 to 24 months;
- Industrial building owners, brokers and management companies can compile data and reports for clients and internal reporting;
- Appraisers can use the data for rent comparables and to calculate submarket occupancy, rental rates, rental rate trends, absorption, and review properties proposed and under construction.
Features of O'Connor & Associates’ industrial building data include:
- Rental rates, occupancy, management company, leasing company and ownership information updated quarterly;
- Details on over 20 building features such as clearance height, crane served, rail served, year built, net rentable area;
- Ownership information including contact person, owner company, phone number, and address;
- Management company information including contact person, phone number and address;
- Historical data since 1999;
- Robust options to search for properties
- 20 options for reports including a detail sheet for each property, rental rates by class, occupancy by class, absorption by class and many additional reports.
Sample reports are also available:
- Detail sheet
- Rental rates by class
- Occupancy rates by class
- Absorption by class
O’Connor and Associates has provided comprehensive industrial building data for Houston since 1988. Our industrial building data includes rental rates, occupancy rates, contiguous space available, amenities, ownership information, management company information and the extensive details regarding each industrial building. Our staff can also provide industrial building market studies and feasibility studies. In addition, our staff can help you evaluate options for improving performance at a property. Other services include highest and best use analysis, market rent analysis, lease audits, lease abstraction, investment and portfolio analysis, and custom consulting.
For additional information on Houston industrial building data, contact Alexa Howze at 346-571-7072 or fill out our online form.