Search More than 3,000 Houston Retail Properties FREE!
Retail Rental and Lease Data for Houston Metropolitan Area
Houston retail building rental and lease data can help retail building owners to increase revenue, vendors to increase sales and provide a variety of industry personnel with data and reports to facilitate decision-making and communication. O’Connor & Associates provides comprehensive retail building data for the Houston metropolitan area. This Houston retail building data is used by investors, management companies, brokers, prospective tenants, vendors, appraisers and other industry participants. O'Connor & Associates’ Houston retail building data is updated quarterly.
Benefits of O'Connor & Associates’ Houston retail building data include:
- Retail building owners can increase revenue by increasing rental rates after comparing rental rates for their property with the rental rates for competing Houston area retail buildings;
- Investors can increase acquisitions by targeting properties which fit their acquisition criteria;
- Retail building investment brokers can increase their sales by utilizing the ownership information to contact retail building owners and can also use the statistical data reporting package to perform analysis for clients;
- Retail building leasing agents can efficiently identify space which meets a client’s requirements;
- Retail building vendors can use the ownership information to focus their sales effort on the most appropriate retail buildings;
- Retail building owners and management companies can use the statistical reporting package to understand and analyze market status and trends. By reviewing both current market trends and construction which is currently underway and proposed, owners can gain insights into probable market trends for the next 12 to 24 months;
- Retail building owners, brokers and management companies can compile data and reports for clients and internal reporting;
- Appraisers can use the data for rent comparables and to calculate submarket occupancy, rental rates, rental rate trends, absorption, and review properties proposed and under construction.
- Houston area retail buildings are classified by type (strip center, neighborhood center, community center, regional mall and single-tenant).
Features of O'Connor & Associates’ Houston retail building rental and leasing data include:
- Rental rates, occupancy, management company, leasing company and ownership information updated quarterly;
- Details on over 20 physical building features such as year built, net rentable area, type of center, etc.;
- On-line access to live database;
- List of tenants currently at property;
- Ownership information including contact person, owner company, phone number, and address;
- Management company information including contact person, phone number and address;Historical data since 1999;
- Robust options to search for properties;
- 20 options for reports including a detail sheet for each property, rental rates by property type (strip center, neighborhood center, community center and regional mall), occupancy by type, absorption by type and many additional reports.
Sample reports are available below:
- Detail sheet
- Rental rates by type
- Occupancy rates by type
- Absorption by type
O’Connor and Associates has provided comprehensive retail building data for Houston since 1988. Our retail building data includes rental rates, occupancy rates, contiguous space available, amenities, ownership information, management company information and extensive details regarding each retail building. Our staff can also provide retail building market studies and feasibility studies. In addition, our staff can help you evaluate options for improving performance at a property. Other services include highest and best use analysis, market rent analysis, lease audits, lease abstraction, investment and portfolio analysis, and custom consulting.
For additional information on our Houston retail data, contact Scott Sherrill at 713-375-4264 or fill out our online form.