If You Own Property Flooded by Florence,
Including Commercial Property or a House,
You Likely Qualify for a Federal
Income Tax Refund
Depending on your situation, you may qualify for a federal tax refund. You can take steps to get your
refund now and use the cash to begin your property repairs sooner than later.
How does it work? The Florence Federal Tax Refund Program includes three simple steps:
- 1We’ll schedule and complete a quick conversation to review the specifics of your individual situation. During that conversation we’ll review your estimated tax savings. Our fee is a flat fee and typically does not exceed 5-10% of the estimated tax savings.
- 2If you agree, you’ll complete and sign a letter of engagement, and then a qualified appraiser will complete your appraisal. We will also provide examples of your IRS Form 1040x, and IRS Form 4684, which you’ll need to submit with your tax return. O’Connor can typically complete the process in a very quick time frame.
- 3You can choose to either amend your 2017 tax return or file with your 2018 taxes. If amending 2017, you could have your refund within weeks from the date of filing your amended return. This can be much quicker than insurance recovery. Potentially recover all federal income taxes paid in 2017, and get your money back from the IRS!
- And of course, anytime you have any questions, we’ll be there to answer it for you.
Can You Trust Us?
Over 100,000 clients annually rely on O’Connor for tax reduction, including both property tax and federal income tax. We have been continuously serving clients for more than 40 years.
As seen on TV
P.S. If you are not sure whether or not to proceed:
- 1 Many property owners are not aware of the ability to get a tax refund now. See the IRS regulations here.
- 2 This is almost certainly the fastest way for you to get a meaningful amount of cash, perhaps $30,000 to $50,000 in refunds whether or not you have flood insurance.
- 3 Why us? We take care of your valuation quickly and efficiently. We know what is needed and can do our part quickly.
- 4 If you proceed now, you can possibly have a refund back from the IRS in weeks.
Confirm (and modify the information if necessary) in the form below.
And if you have any questions, call us now at (910) 218-9235.