Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- Are 2019 Property Tax Increases Designed To Help Solve The Pension Fund Problem?
- 3 Ways to Lower Your Property Tax
- Appealing Property Taxes for Your Home: Preparing for the Hearing
- Appealing Property Taxes for your Home: The Hearing Process
- Harris County Appraisal District Values Off by 20% for One in Six Houses