Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- What to do if Your BPP Value is Grossly Under-Assessed?
- 5 Differences between Real Property and Business Personal Property When It Comes to Property Taxes
- What Should You Do When You Receive Your Notices of Assessed Value? – 5 Easy Steps
- How to be Prepared for A Property Tax Appeal
- Property Tax Payment Deadline: What You Need to Know