Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- Important Changes on the Election to Approve Healthy and Safety Code Rollback
- Taxpayer’s Guide to Rollback Tax Rate Provisions of the Reformed Texas Property Code
- A DEFERRAL OF DELINQUENT TAX SUIT DURING APPEAL: What You Need to Know about This New Section in the Reformed Property Tax Code of Texas
- Arbitrator’s Fee Updates Based on the Reformed Property Tax Code of Texas
- Taxpayers Should Pay Attention to Supplementary Notice of Hearing on Tax Rate Increase