Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- Thinking About Home Improvement? Tips To Keep Your Property Taxes From Skyrocketing
- What is Going to be on the November Voting Ballot?
- Use Restrictions Can Help SAVE You In Taxes…
- How to Protect Your Home From Winter Weather
- Reformed Property Tax Code of Texas: What is the New Limit of the Annual Tax Rate Increase?