Property Tax Inquiries Call 713.290.9700

Have you completed your Appraisal Review Board hearing? If so, you are now in a great position to effect a meaningful reduction in your property taxes.

Let’s take a look at the numbers again:

  • Less than 20% of property owners file a protest
  • About half or more of the protests are resolved at the informal hearing
  • The vast majority of protests do not proceed beyond the ARB hearing
  • Only about 0.25% of property owners file a judicial appeal and demand a further tax reduction

After completing the administrative appeals (informal hearings and ARB hearings), the appraisal district has resolved 99.75% of property tax protests.  The appraisal district realizes that they can resolve the majority of these protests through informal and ARB hearings.  That simply leaves 0.25% of protests that must get resolved through the judicial appeal process.  They also consider unequal appraisal at this phase, despite completely ignoring unequal appraisal at the informal hearing and ARB hearing.

MOST APPRAISAL DISTRICTS DO NOT CONSIDER UNEQUAL APPRAISAL AT THE INFORMAL HEARING AND IN A MAJORITY OF THE CASES, THE APPRAISAL REVIEW BOARD VOTES WITH THE APPRAISAL DISTRICT ON UNEQUAL APPRAISAL.

After the ARB hearing, the appraisal district takes a different approach.  Instead of having appraisers with little to no authority to settle protests and no authority to consider unequal appraisal, the appraisal district now has “review appraisers” empowered to settle lawsuits.  Less than 1% of lawsuits go to trial. In most cases the appraisal district makes offers compelling enough to settle the balance of the cases.

You can accept the bone offered by the Appraisal Review Board OR you can step forward and take what is yours – a reasonable offer designed to keep the appraisal district out of court.

O’Connor is ready to fight for you.  We FIGHT; YOU win.  Hire O’Connor!  We pay the attorney and the expert witness. Click here to contact us now!

Not convinced yet??

We are SO confident we can reduce your property taxes; we will contribute $2,500 to your favorite charity if we can’t further reduce your property taxes by coordinating a judicial appeal.

We believe the appraisal district is ready to give you an additional reduction.  In FACT, they settle over 95% of lawsuits filed by property owners.  Now that you’ve had a hearing before the appraisal review board, the appraisal district may be willing to have an intelligent conversation without artificial limitations.  They may also be willing to settle based on unequal appraisal.  EVEN IF YOUR PROPERTY IS VALUED BELOW MARKET; THE APPRAISAL DISTRICT MAY SETTLE BASED ON UNEQUAL APPRAISAL.

Don’t accept the ARB value! O’Connor & Associates has coordinated over 20,000 judicial appeals and our efforts have resulted in additional reductions for clients in about 95% of the cases.

Call Doug Ford, CPM at (713) 375-4233.  Most tax consultants are either afraid or unable to coordinate lawsuits.

O’Connor is the leader in Texas property tax relief.  Call today and you will be amazed at the results! Unless we get an offer you find COMPELLING, we are ready to go to trial.

*Offer limited to commercial accounts and Business Personal Property accounts valued at $750,000 after the appraisal review board hearing.

Flooded by Harvey?

You may qualify for an IRS tax refund.

Click here to get the details!
This program is only for properties within the state of Texas