If You Own Property Flooded by Harvey,
Including a House, Commercial Property or an Auto,
You Likely Qualify for a Federal
Income Tax Refund
Depending on your situation, you may qualify for a federal tax refund. You can take steps to get your
refund now and use the cash to begin your property repairs sooner than later.
How does it work? The Harvey Federal Tax Refund Program includes three simple steps:
- 1 First, we want you to understand that the IRS is expediting refunds related to Hurricane Harvey. You could have your refund within 3 weeks from the date of filing your return. O’Connor can work with you to expedite the paperwork so your amendment is filed quickly. This can be much quicker than insurance recovery. Potentially recover all federal income taxes paid in 2017, and get the money in less than a month from the IRS!
- 2 We’ll schedule and complete a quick conversation to review the specifics of your individual situation. During that conversation we’ll review the estimated refund. Our fee is a flat fee but will NOT exceed 25% of your tax refund. Most importantly, we get paid only when you get paid. No tax savings; no fee.
- 3 If you agree, you’ll complete and sign a letter of engagement, and then we take care of everything. This allows us to coordinate the completion of the appraisal and preparation of your IRS Form 1040x, and IRS Form 4684, which you’ll need to submit with your tax return. O’Connor can typically complete the process in a very quick time frame.
- And of course, anytime you have any questions, we’ll be there to answer it for you.
Can You Trust Us?
Over 100,000 clients annually rely on O’Connor for tax reduction, including both property tax and federal income tax. We have been continuously serving clients for more than 30 years.
As seen on TV
P.S. If you are not sure whether or not to proceed:
- 1 Many property owners are not aware of the ability to get a tax refund now. See the IRS regulations here.
- 2 This is almost certainly the fastest way for you to get a meaningful amount of cash, perhaps $30,000 to $50,000 in refunds if you did not have flood insurance.
- 3 Why us? We take care of everything quickly and efficiently. We know what is needed and can do our part quickly.
- 4 There is no fee if we do not reduce your taxes or get you a refund.
- 5 If you proceed now, you can probably have your refund in less than a month.