Residential Property Tax Reduction Services
- Yes, O’Connor CAN help you reduce your property taxes
- Yes – there is NEVER a fee unless we reduce your property taxes
- Simple on-line enrollment; fast and easy
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
$50 Visa gift card upon request if we don’t reduce your property taxes in the first year.
Are you Overpaying?
Enter any property address in the US to see if, and by how much it is being over valued by the assessor. Calculates potential savings if appealed.
Commercial Property Tax Reduction Services
- Specialized commercial appraisal team
- Get the Best result at a reasonable fee
- Exceptional depth of experience
- Litigation option
Why O’Connor for Property Tax Reduction?
- No enrollment fee, no flat fee, NO fee
unless we reduce your property taxes
- Simple on-line enrollment;
fast and easy
- Most aggressive tax appeal
- Never miss an appeal again
- Property tax reduction 2 out of 3 years
- Long-standing relationships with
appraisal district staff
- Enroll electronically with e-signature
or call if you prefer
ENROLL TODAY in the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the county. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
Risk Free Property Tax Protection Program™
Don’t miss another property tax deadline** | Enroll now to get protected every year!
The Property Tax Protection Program™ Works for You!
It’s YOUR RIGHT to file a property tax appeal each year. It’s also YOUR MONEY that the County keeps when you overpay. Not anymore! Enrollment in the RISK-FREE program means your family is protected for as long as you own your home.
- No Cost to Enroll
- Free secure customer portal designed for your convenience
- Free subscription to tax saving tips throughout the year
Our Proven Process:
- Analyzes existing assessments
- Researches, prepares and presents property tax appeals on your behalf at informal hearings
- Coordinates a mutually agreed lawsuit, if appropriate
You are not billed for court costs, appraisals, expert witness fees or legal fees. You pay us only if we reduce your taxes! You have zero risk.
**Even though the protest deadline for many property owners is May 15, 2020, there may still be time to file your protest! The protest deadline for property owners in Texas is May 15th or 30 days from the date of your value notification from the county, whichever is later. Please fill out the enrollment form below or contact customer service at (877) 482-9288 or (713) 290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives, so can assist you with your protest.