Jeff Davis County Appraisal District
Local Appraisal District
County: Jeff Davis
Street Address: 100 Court Ave. Fort Davis, TX 79734-9998
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 373 Fort Davis, TX 79734-0373
Major Cities: Fort Davis, Valentine
Jeff Davis County Property Tax Appraisal
O’Connor is the leading representative for the Jeff Davis County Appraisal District property owners because:
- For over 20 years, O’Connor has provided property tax consulting services in the Jeff Davis County Appraisal District and has continuously produced results.
- O’Connor is the most aggressive property tax consultant.
- We know the processes and appropriate contacts at Jeff Davis County Appraisal District.
- Our experience has allowed us to compile sales and unequal appraisal data consistent with the format expected by the Jeff Davis County Appraisal District and the Jeff Davis County Appraisal Review Board.
Why choose O’Connor?
- We do not charge any fees for market value reductions, unless we reduce your property taxes.
- We take the fight to the Jeff Davis County Appraisal District for you every year, whether your value is up, down or does not change.
- We are the nation’s largest property tax consulting firm.
- For the 2015 tax year, the firm lowered assessed value by more than $1.8 billion, resulting in estimated tax savings of around $49 million* on behalf of its residential and commercial clients. Already increasing in 2016, the firm has filed more than $2.2 billion and 185,000+ protests of assessed value, reducing client taxes by $60 million*.
*Based on average tax rate of 2.7 percent.
Fort Davis, Valentine homeowners, commercial property owners and business owners hire O’Connor for property tax appeals because of our consistent results and aggressive attitude. Our property tax consultants have the experience in the Jeff Davis County Appraisal District to reduce Fort Davis, Valentine property tax assessments.
O’Connor is uniquely aggressive and effective in reducing property taxes by:
- Being an effective taxpayer advocate for change, including introducing unequal appraisal and forcing appraisal districts to provide hearing evidence packages when requested by taxpayers.
- Achieving almost double the amount of tax savings compared to other commercial property tax consultants.
- Protesting every property, every year.
- Preparing for informal and formal hearings at an elite level.
- Aggressively seeking settlements at the informal hearing process.
- Aggressively attending and presenting evidence at appraisal review board (ARB) hearings (attending more ARB hearings than the next 10 largest firms combined).
- Uniquely continuing the appeal process beyond the ARB and assertively coordinating lawsuits for property owners.
- Pioneering the use of binding arbitration to achieve equitable results for owners of homes and small commercial properties not able to pursue a judicial appeal.
- Providing contingency fee services to clients regardless of property value as part of our mission to help property owners.
Research Tip: A great resource to search Jeff Davis County commercial property valuations.
They have in depth valuation stats on all commercial properties.