This individual will be responsible for assisting our Admin Ops Departments during Property Tax Season such as scanning, distribution center, file production, data analyst, data entry and other various departments.
**Flexibility with work schedule required to include a majority of weekends as well as high levels of overtime**
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Find and retrieve information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Receive documents to be prepared and audited prior to distributing for scheduled hearings.
- Provide customer support and service.
- Provide clerical and administrative support in the processing of documents and files used in the adjudication and adjustment of property taxes for commercial and residential clients.
- Scanning and image enhancement to convert printed documents into digital formats.
- Effectively operate a high-speed desktop scanner, corresponding software, and related copiers to capture digital images.
- Sorts incoming mail for distribution and dispatches outgoing mail.
- Work extended hours during peak seasons including evenings and weekends.
- Other duties as required.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to follow instructions and pay attention to detail.
- Must exhibit a working knowledge of a Windows Environment (i.e. use of Microsoft Excel, Word). Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook is a plus.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Dependable, detail oriented, effective multitasking in fast-paced environment, positive attitude, and professional communication skills.
- Must be comfortable standing for extended periods of time to include frequent inter-department travel.
- Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs.