This individual will be responsible for assisting our commercial team as well as performing a variety of administrative tasks.
**Flexibility with work schedule required to include a majority of weekends as well as high levels of overtime**
• Review Tax Statements.
• Prepare tax files.
• Answer phone calls and respond to clients as well as transfer client calls to appropriate staff.
• Provide explanation of services.
• Identify, research, and resolve client issues.
• Communicate with other departments and management to resolve problems and expedite work.
• Recognize, document, and alert supervisors of any issues.
• Flexibility with work schedule to include a majority of weekends as well as high levels of overtime.
• Protest over-assessed property values.
• Attend formal and informal hearings and appraisal review board meetings at Appraisal District.
• Provide support to Property Tax consultants.
• Assist customer service and data entry teams.
• Other duties as required.
• Real Estate background preferred.
• College degree preferred, not required.
• Convey professionalism and inspire confidence.
• Strong initiative, independent judgment, and ability to learn.
• Professional telephone and customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organizing and prioritizing skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.