Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- What Options Do Property Owners Have to Request for a Deadline Extension in the Rendition Statements and Property Reports
- What Is the Purpose of the ARB Special Panels Introduced in the Property Tax Reform of Texas?
- Can an Auxiliary Board Member of the Appraisal Review Board Participate in Taxpayer Protest Hearings?
- What Makes an ARB Member Ineligible in Serving the Appraisal Review Board of Texas Property Tax Reform
- What You Need to Know about Residential Property Owner Assistance from the Chief Appraiser’s Office