Texas Residential & Commercial Property Owners Can
Protest High Property Taxes AFTER May 15th!
New! The Property Tax Protection Program™
Protesting Your Property Taxes has Never been Easier
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the country. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING,
and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
4 Reasons You Should Enroll In The Property Tax Protection Program™
After The Protest Deadline
- IT MAY NOT BE TOO LATE TO PROTEST THIS YEAR!
- ENSURE YOU NEVER MISS ANOTHER DEADLINE AGAIN!
- HARVEY FLOODED PROPERTY OWNERS ARE LIKELY ELIGIBLE TO PROTEST PROPERTY TAXES AFTER DEADLINE
- HELP YOUR NEIGHBORS OUT BY PROTESTING YOUR VALUE TOO
For most Texas residential and commercial property owners, the deadline to protest your 2018 property taxes was May 15th.
Who Should Enroll Now In The Property Tax Protection Program™?
1. Property Owners Flooded By Harvey
If your property was flooded by Harvey, your county tax bill is likely based on your pre-flood property value. You have a right to file a substantial error protest between now and January 31, 2019 for your 2018 property taxes. It’s estimated over 2/3 of flooded properties are grossly overvalued.
2. Your Value Notice is dated within the last 30 days
Check the noticed date on your value notice. You have 30 days past this date to protest your 2018 property taxes even if that date is PAST the May 15th Deadline.
3. You Own A Residential Or Commercial Property And Missed The May 15th Deadline
If you missed the May 15th deadline to protest your residential or commercial property for 2018, you may enroll now to guarantee you never miss another protest deadline.
More Reasons To Enroll Now And Stop Paying High Property Taxes
1. COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICTS NEED YOUR HELP!!!
- Appraisal districts get a bad rap because most property values are incorrect, and property owners pay higher taxes. The truth is there are over 19 Million parcels in Texas and only about 1,400 county appraisers. It’s impossible for the county to produce reliable property values with these odds. PROTESTING HELPS THE COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICTS correct unreliable valuations and prevent property owners from overpaying.
2. THE PROPERTY TAX PROTECTION PROGRAM IS A NO RISK PROGRAM
- FREE, FAST AND EASY to ENROLL
- Your Property is protested EVERY YEAR by the #1 Tax firm in Texas
- NO REDUCTION – NO FEE There’s never a fee if your taxes are not reduced!
- Members get a FREE client portal to manage and track all protests
- Membership comes with FREE access to newsletters and video tax tips
Property owners seeking to enroll in the
Property Tax Protection Program™
A few words from some of our
“I don’t know how you did it, but I am impressed. I signed up with you for the first time this year. I appealed my own tax appraisal last year and although not satisfied, managed to get HCAD to reduce my appraisal by $26,600. This year, I thought whatever you could do would be gravy. Well, you got HCAD to reduce it by $40,400! I will gleefully pay your bill when I receive it. You are awesome! Thanks so much for your representation.”
“The hearing results thrilled me! I must convey my deep gratitude to your firm on the superb job you have done representing us!! I tried to do this appeal a few years ago with a friend who is a realtor. We didn’t have the clout. You do, and you use it for the good, for the relief of the overburdened taxpayer. I applaud your work and I will pass the word on to family and friends.”
“Finally, a program that protects homeowners! It was easy to enroll in The Property Tax Enrollment Program. The added benefits and my secure property portal with 24/7 is great. Overpaying property taxes is one less thing I need to worry about now!”
“I wanted to give you a word of thanks for the job you did. With little time to appeal my valuation myself, your service was outstanding, from the questions I had on the phone to the final results.”