We’re sorry to hear that you flooded.

Unfortunately, we are not able to assist renters and tenants that were flooded at this time.

You can download this Personal Property Loss Worksheet that is accepted by the IRS to claim a casualty loss on the personal property.

If you need assistance with this sheet please consult with your tax professional.