Universal Form to File a Protest
Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- Taxpayers Should Pay Attention to Supplementary Notice of Hearing on Tax Rate Increase
- Understanding the Petition to Reduce Tax Rate of Taxing Unit in the Property Tax Reform of Texas
- Understanding the “No-New-Revenue” Tax Rate and Its Use According to the Texas Property Tax Reform Law
- Requirements for Protest Hearing Notice in the Property Tax Reform of Texas
- Renewal Requirements for Arbitrators in the Property Tax Reform of Texas