Travis County Appraisal District Chief Appraiser Summary - 2020
Travis Central Appraisal District paid its chief appraiser $220,000 and benefits in 2020. 70 to 80% of Travis Central property owners who protest property taxes are successful despite the staff of about 100 appraisers at Travis Central Appraisal District. The number of valuations is so large relative to the small number of appraisers that property owners can find a basis to successfully appeal their property taxes in most cases. Tax protests saved Travis Central owners $166 million in 2020. Small Number Appraisers = Opportunity for Property Owners! Travis Chief Appraiser has served 9 years in 2020. Most accounts are settled informally to avoid the time and cost of an appraisal review board hearing. Enroll in the Property Tax Protection Program™ and be represented by Texas’ top property tax consultant. O'Connor represents the owners of about 250,000 properties in tax appeals annually. No flat fee. No upfront cost. Enroll today and never miss another property tax protest deadline. Stake your claim to the ~$166 million in annual property tax savings in Travis Central.
Travis County Appraisal District Chief Appraiser Summary
|TravisCAD Chief Appraiser for 2020|
|Chief Appraiser Salary||$220,000|
|Receive a car allowance?||No|
|Monthly Car Allowance for Chief Appraiser||$0|
|Retirement Package for Chief Appraiser?||Yes|
|Healthcare Package for Chief Appraiser?||Yes|
|How Many Years has Chief Appraiser Served?||9|
Property owners seeking to enroll in the
Property Tax Protection Program™
Attention Property owners seeking to enroll for the 2020 property tax season:Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.
Property Tax Protection Program™ Benefits
- No flat fees or upfront costs. No cost ever unless your property taxes are reduced.
- All practical efforts are made every year to reduce your property taxes.
- Never miss another appeal deadline.
- Property taxes protested for you annually.
- You do not have to accept the appraisal district's initial guesstimate of value.
- We coordinate with you regarding building size / condition to avoid excess taxes.
- Free support regarding homestead exemptions.
- Some years are good - typically 6 to 7 out of 10 will result in tax reduction for you.
- The other 3 to 4 years out of 10 we strike out. Most often due to people issues in the hearing process. Some years we get an easy appraiser at the informal; some years someone who is impossible to settle with.