Cost Segregation Articles and Resources
- Abandonment Study Yields Tax Reduction
- Alternative Minimum Tax Consequences Are Not a Result of Cost Segregation
- Apartment Owners Find Tax Relief Through Cost Segregation
- Component Depreciation is not the same as Cost Segregation
- Cost Segregation and REITs… Explained. Improve financial results. Attract targeted investors.
- Cost Segregation and Self-Storage Properties
- Cost Segregation Increases Cash Flow
- Cost Segregation — Isn’t my CPA already doing this?
- Cost Segregation: Why are 90% of Real Estate Investors Overpaying Federal Income Taxes?
- Depreciate Property Improvements Correctly with Cost Segregation
- Have You Paid Thousands, Even Millions in Unnecessary Income Taxes?
- Income Tax Reduction Tips For Real Estate Owners
- Interior Non-Load-Bearing Walls And Cost Segregation
- Summary Regulatory History of Cost Segregation
Cost Segregation Audit Techniques Guide
This Audit Techniques Guide is presented in several chapters. These chapters can be accessed and then printed by following the links in the Table of Contents below.
- Legal Framework
- Cost Segregation Methodologies
- Principal Elements of a Quality Cost Segregation Sudy and Report
- Review and Examination of a Cost Segregation Study
- Industry Specific Guidance
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the country. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
The Residential Property Protection Program™
is powered by O’Connor
When you submit your enrollment, you understand this is a risk free offer to you. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced.