Residential Property Tax Reduction Services
- Yes, O’Connor CAN help you reduce your property taxes
- Yes – there is NEVER a fee unless we reduce your property taxes
- Simple on-line enrollment in just 2 or 3 minutes
- O’Connor saved clients over $224 million in property taxes in 2023 and has already saved clients over $18 million in 2024!
The Residential Property Protection Program™ is powered by O’Connor & Associates
How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
It’s your right to challenge the appraisal district “guesstimate of value”.
You have a right to lower property taxes! State law prescribes a procedure for protesting the assessed value of your property. We provide a property tax reduction service to residential homeowners in exchange for a contingency fee of 50 percent of all property taxes saved through administrative hearings or judicial appeal for that tax year.
- Analyzes existing property tax assessments
- Researches, prepares, and presents property tax protest on your behalf at informal hearings and appraisal review board hearings
- Coordinates a mutually agreed lawsuit if appropriate
- O’Connor saved clients over $168 million in property tax in 2022
You are not billed for court costs, appraisals, expert witness fees or legal fees. You pay us only if we reduce your taxes!
- As Seen On
Why O’Connor for Property Tax Reduction?
You don’t pay unless we save you money.
We protest your taxes year after year.
Once you sign up with us, we will
continue to fight for your tax reduction.
Aggressive approach to protesting during
all 3 phases of the appeals process and the
expertise to be successful. 1.Informal hearing.
2.Formal hearing before the Appraisal Review
Board. 3.Litigation and Binding Arbitration.
Utilizing binding arbitration to achieve
equitable results for owners of homes
and small commercial properties not
able to pursue a judicial appeal.
More aggressive and effective than any other
firm in Texas in coordinating judicial appeals
and binding arbitration to achieve reductions
beyond the appraisal review board hearing.
O’Connor & Associates is the largest property
tax consulting firm in the U.S. O’Connor’s team
of professionals possess the resources and
unparalleled market expertise.