Texas Property Tax Resources
This section includes just about all the information you will need regarding your property taxes in Texas.
- Appraisal Districts Property tax consulting services are available for you in over 100 Texas Appraisal Districts.
- How To Protest You have two choices in protesting your Texas property taxes; you can do it yourself or engage with an agent to handle it all for you.
- Property Tax Appeal Steps Here you’ll find the steps you need to take if you choose to protest your property taxes on your own.
- Property Tax Useful Information On this page you’ll find a number of useful tips about protesting your property taxes.
- Texas Property Tax Code Includes links to all pertinent sections of the current Texas property tax code
- Texas Property Tax Code Explained More detailed information about the current Texas property tax code
- Glossary Definitions of all the terms you’ll need to understand regarding property taxes
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the country. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
The Residential Property Protection Program™
is powered by O’Connor
When you submit your enrollment, you understand this is a risk free offer to you. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced.