Texas Property Tax Info; How to Protest and Win!
Texas property tax resources to help you with appeals and exemptions and more. You can appeal on your own and win. Or let O’Connor appeal for you: no flat fee, fast and free online enrollment (no enrollment fee) and aggressive property tax appeals (and I mean aggressive). Don’t accept the initial value from the assessor.
- This section includes just about all the information you will need regarding your property taxes in Texas.
- Appraisal Districts Property tax consulting services are available for you in over 100 Texas Appraisal Districts.
- How To Protest You have two choices in protesting your Texas property taxes; you can do it yourself or engage with an agent to handle it all for you.
- Property Tax Appeal Steps Here you’ll find the steps you need to take if you choose to protest your property taxes on your own.
- Property Tax Useful Information On this page you’ll find a number of useful tips about protesting your property taxes.
- Texas Property Tax Code Includes links to all pertinent sections of the current Texas property tax code
- Texas Property Tax Code Explained More detailed information about the current Texas property tax code
- Glossary Definitions of all the terms you’ll need to understand regarding property taxes
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the country. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.