Dallas County Appraisal District 2021 Business Personal Property Tax Protest Summary
Did you know that business personal property in Dallas County was assessed to be $32 B in 2021? That's 8% of the property tax base in the county, according to Dallas CAD. There were 10,433 property tax protests filed by the county's owners of business personal property in 2021.
DallasCAD Business Personal Property Tax Summary
|Market Value Business Personal Property||$32,951,500,310|
|Number Business Personal Property Property Tax Protests||10,433|
Property owners seeking to enroll in the
Property Tax Protection Program™
Attention Property owners seeking to enroll for the 2021 property tax season:Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.
Property Tax Protection Program™ Benefits
- No flat fees or upfront costs. No cost ever unless your property taxes are reduced.
- All practical efforts are made every year to reduce your property taxes.
- Never miss another appeal deadline.
- Property taxes protested for you annually.
- You do not have to accept the appraisal district's initial guesstimate of value.
- We coordinate with you regarding building size / condition to avoid excess taxes.
- Free support regarding homestead exemptions.
- Some years are good - typically 6 to 7 out of 10 will result in tax reduction for you.
- The other 3 to 4 years out of 10 we strike out. Most often due to people issues in the hearing process. Some years we get an easy appraiser at the informal; some years someone who is impossible to settle with.