Dallas County Commercial Property Taxes 2021
Did you know that the total value of all Dallas single family homes is $180 billion, as of 2021? That number is up 77% from $103 B in 2014. Commercial property assessments are also up, from $63 B in 2014 to $105 B in 2021.
65% of commercial property owners appealed their property taxes in 2021, totaling $89 B in value. They protested 16,000 properties in 2021, compared to 14,699 in 2014.Should you Protest Your Property?
Your property value is final if you don't protest it! The reason most commercial property owners protest their taxes is because it usually works. Through O'Connor's Property Tax Protection Program, you'll be able to appeal your taxes without worrying about upfront costs or flat fees. You won't be charged a dime unless we're successful!
DallasCAD Commercial Property Tax Summary
|Market Value Commercial||$105,159,086,850|
|Number Commercial Property Tax Protests||16,000|
|$ Value Commercial Real and Personal Protested||$89,163,164,710|
|# Lawsuits Filed for Commercial on ARB Values||1,075.00|
|ARB Value of All Lawsuits Filed for Commercial||$26,309,233,140.00|
|$ Reduction Property Tax Lawsuits for Commercial Current Year||$2,447,351,510.00|
Property owners seeking to enroll in the
Property Tax Protection Program™
Attention Property owners seeking to enroll for the 2021 property tax season:Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.
Property Tax Protection Program™ Benefits
- No flat fees or upfront costs. No cost ever unless your property taxes are reduced.
- All practical efforts are made every year to reduce your property taxes.
- Never miss another appeal deadline.
- Property taxes protested for you annually.
- You do not have to accept the appraisal district's initial guesstimate of value.
- We coordinate with you regarding building size / condition to avoid excess taxes.
- Free support regarding homestead exemptions.
- Some years are good - typically 6 to 7 out of 10 will result in tax reduction for you.
- The other 3 to 4 years out of 10 we strike out. Most often due to people issues in the hearing process. Some years we get an easy appraiser at the informal; some years someone who is impossible to settle with.