Travis County Commercial Property Taxes 2020
Travis County Commercial Property Taxes are estimated to total $59 billion in 2020. The total value of Travis County commercial and personal and property was estimated to be $63 billion in 2020 by Travis Central Appraisal District. The value of commercial / other property fell from $6 billion in 2014, a 89% rise. Lawsuits Filed for Commercial on ARB Values in Travis Central is 992. Travis County commercial property owners filed protests for 10,900 properties in 2020, up 20.5% from 8,659 in 2014. Area annual property tax protests (by commercial owners) the reason commercial / industrial tax assessments rose 18% while homeowner tax assessments fell 36% in 2020 on comparing 2019.Is Your Property Being Protested? Paying too much?
The initial "noticed" value from the appraisal district arrives most years. This is a computer-generated guesstimate. It is unlikely anyone has seen your property in twenty years. Their data is imperfect. However, the guesstimate is the final taxable value if you do not protest it. There is a reason 81% of commercial owners appeal, annually. It works. They appeal every year. An annual property tax appeal is automatic with most commercial property owners. Even the odds by engaging a property tax professional to work on your behalf. You Can’t Lose.Enroll in the Property Tax Protection Program™ and never miss another property tax protest deadline. No flat fees. No upfront costs. No market value reduction fees. No fee ever unless we reduce your property taxes that year, not even a nickel.
TravisCAD Commercial Property Tax Summary
|Market Value Commercial||$59,742,184,503|
|Number Commercial Property Tax Protests||10,900|
|$ Value Commercial Real and Personal Protested||$63,276,936,590|
|# Lawsuits Filed for Commercial on ARB Values||992|
|ARB Value of All Lawsuits Filed for Commercial||$31,052,473,139|
|$ Reduction Property Tax Lawsuits for Commercial Current Year||$1,034,423,332|
Property owners seeking to enroll in the
Property Tax Protection Program™
Attention Property owners seeking to enroll for the 2020 property tax season:Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.
Property Tax Protection Program™ Benefits
- No flat fees or upfront costs. No cost ever unless your property taxes are reduced.
- All practical efforts are made every year to reduce your property taxes.
- Never miss another appeal deadline.
- Property taxes protested for you annually.
- You do not have to accept the appraisal district's initial guesstimate of value.
- We coordinate with you regarding building size / condition to avoid excess taxes.
- Free support regarding homestead exemptions.
- Some years are good - typically 6 to 7 out of 10 will result in tax reduction for you.
- The other 3 to 4 years out of 10 we strike out. Most often due to people issues in the hearing process. Some years we get an easy appraiser at the informal; some years someone who is impossible to settle with.