Local Appraisal District
Property Tax Protection Program™
Street Address: 400 Ferris Ave.Waxahachie, TX 75165-3302
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 878 Waxahachie, TX 75165-0878
Major Cities: Alma, Bardwell, Ennis, Ferris, Garrett, Grand Prairie, Italy, Mansfield, Maypearl, Midlothian, Milford, Oak Leaf, Ovilla, Palmer, Pecan Hill, Red Oak, Telico, Venus, Waxahachie
2019 County Appraisal District Statistics
2018 County Appraisal District Statistics
2017 County Appraisal District Statistics
2016 County Appraisal District Statistics
Is the County information on your property correct? It is impossible for Texas County to maintain accurate databases for properties. The County are responsible for estimating size and condition for 20 million properties in Texas. There are only 2,000 appraisers to track this information. It is impossible for them to maintain accurate information for most of the properties. However, if they have over-stated the quantity or quality of the improvements for your property, you pay more property taxes than is just. Appealing property taxes annually is the best option to minimize your property taxes.
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the county. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
Ellis Property Tax Appraisal
O’Connor is the leading representative for the Ellis County property owners because:
- For over 20 years, O’Connor has provided property tax consulting services in the Ellis County and has continuously produced results.
- O’Connor is the most aggressive property tax consultant.
- We know the processes and appropriate contacts at Ellis County.
- Our experience has allowed us to compile sales and unequal appraisal data consistent with the format expected by the Ellis County and the Ellis Appraisal Review Board.
Why choose O’Connor?
- We do not charge any fees for market value reductions, unless we reduce your property taxes.
- We take the fight to the Ellis County for you every year, whether your value is up, down or does not change.
- We are the nation’s largest property tax consulting firm.
- For the 2015 tax year, the firm lowered assessed value by more than $1.8 billion, resulting in estimated tax savings of around $49 million* on behalf of its residential and commercial clients. Already increasing in 2016, the firm has filed more than $2.2 billion and 185,000+ protests of assessed value, reducing client taxes by $60 million*.
*Based on average tax rate of 2.7 percent.
Alma, Bardwell, Ennis, Ferris, Garrett, Grand Prairie, Italy, Mansfield, Maypearl, Midlothian, Milford, Oak Leaf, Ovilla, Palmer, Pecan Hill, Red Oak, Telico, Venus, Waxahachie homeowners, commercial property owners and business owners hire O’Connor for property tax appeals because of our consistent results and aggressive attitude. Our property tax consultants have the experience in the Ellis County to reduce Alma, Bardwell, Ennis, Ferris, Garrett, Grand Prairie, Italy, Mansfield, Maypearl, Midlothian, Milford, Oak Leaf, Ovilla, Palmer, Pecan Hill, Red Oak, Telico, Venus, Waxahachie property tax assessments.
O’Connor is uniquely aggressive and effective in reducing property taxes by:
- Being an effective taxpayer advocate for change, including introducing unequal appraisal and forcing to provide hearing evidence packages when requested by taxpayers.
- Achieving almost double the amount of tax savings compared to other commercial property tax consultants.
- Protesting every property, every year.
- Preparing for informal and formal hearings at an elite level.
- Aggressively seeking settlements at the informal hearing process.
- Aggressively attending and presenting evidence at appraisal review board (ARB) hearings (attending more ARB hearings than the next 10 largest firms combined).
- Uniquely continuing the appeal process beyond the ARB and assertively coordinating lawsuits for property owners.
- Pioneering the use of binding arbitration to achieve equitable results for owners of homes and small commercial properties not able to pursue a judicial appeal.
- Providing contingency fee services to clients regardless of property value as part of our mission to help property owners.
Research Tip: A great resource to search Ellis commercial property valuations.
They have in depth valuation stats on all commercial properties.