Local Appraisal District
Property Tax Protection Program™
Street Address: 4610 S. Fourth St. Beaumont, TX 77705-4547
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 21337 Beaumont, TX 77720-1337
Major Cities: Beaumont, Bevil Oaks, China, Groves, Nederland, Port Arthur, Port Neches, Sabine Pass
Jefferson Central Texas totals 1,113 square miles, with a 2019 population of about 251,565. Adjacent counties include Hardin, Orange, Chambers, Liberty, Cameron and Louisiana county. The total market value of real property and personal property in Jefferson Central in 2018 was $66,000,000,000. Jefferson Central 2018 property taxes are estimated to total $1,000,000,000 million, based on an effective tax rate of 2.4% including homestead exemptions. Jefferson Central property owners protested the noticed value for 1,730 houses and 4,610 commercial and BPP properties. Jefferson Central Appraisal review Board appeals were successful for 19% of the owners. Property owner property tax protests in Jefferson Central results in savings of $1,400,000,000 million in 2018, or $220,820 per account protested. The 2018 budget for the Jefferson Appraisal District was $6,400,000 including 39 employees.
2019 County Appraisal District Statistics
2018 County Appraisal District Statistics
2017 County Appraisal District Statistics
2016 County Appraisal District Statistics
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the county. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
Jefferson Central Property Tax Appraisal
O’Connor is the leading representative for the Jefferson Central Appraisal District property owners because:
- For over 20 years, O’Connor has provided property tax consulting services in the Jefferson Central Appraisal District and has continuously produced results.
- O’Connor is the most aggressive property tax consultant.
- We know the processes and appropriate contacts at Jefferson Central Appraisal District.
- Our experience has allowed us to compile sales and unequal appraisal data consistent with the format expected by the Jefferson Central Appraisal District and the Jefferson Central Appraisal Review Board.
Why choose O’Connor?
- We do not charge any fees for market value reductions, unless we reduce your property taxes.
- We take the fight to the Jefferson Central Appraisal District for you every year, whether your value is up, down or does not change.
- We are the nation’s largest property tax consulting firm.
- For the 2015 tax year, the firm lowered assessed value by more than $1.8 billion, resulting in estimated tax savings of around $49 million* on behalf of its residential and commercial clients. Already increasing in 2016, the firm has filed more than $2.2 billion and 185,000+ protests of assessed value, reducing client taxes by $60 million*.
*Based on average tax rate of 2.7 percent.
Beaumont, Bevil Oaks, China, Groves, Nederland, Port Arthur, Port Neches, Sabine Pass homeowners, commercial property owners and business owners hire O’Connor for property tax appeals because of our consistent results and aggressive attitude. Our property tax consultants have the experience in the Jefferson Central Appraisal District to reduce Beaumont, Bevil Oaks, China, Groves, Nederland, Port Arthur, Port Neches, Sabine Pass property tax assessments.
O’Connor is uniquely aggressive and effective in reducing property taxes by:
- Being an effective taxpayer advocate for change, including introducing unequal appraisal and forcing appraisal districts to provide hearing evidence packages when requested by taxpayers.
- Achieving almost double the amount of tax savings compared to other commercial property tax consultants.
- Protesting every property, every year.
- Preparing for informal and formal hearings at an elite level.
- Aggressively seeking settlements at the informal hearing process.
- Aggressively attending and presenting evidence at appraisal review board (ARB) hearings (attending more ARB hearings than the next 10 largest firms combined).
- Uniquely continuing the appeal process beyond the ARB and assertively coordinating lawsuits for property owners.
- Pioneering the use of binding arbitration to achieve equitable results for owners of homes and small commercial properties not able to pursue a judicial appeal.
- Providing contingency fee services to clients regardless of property value as part of our mission to help property owners.
Research Tip: A great resource to search Jefferson Central commercial property valuations.
They have in depth valuation stats on all commercial properties.