Using the Online Portal
We all know the USPS is becoming an unreliable way to do business. We received complaints of checks lost in the mail and documents never making it to our office in time for hearings. Because of this, we created a client portal that will allow you to:
- View and submit important documents
- See the status of your hearing and results in REAL TIME
- View your value notice
- Easily provide photos that will help us get the biggest reduction possible
- Electronically sign or update any Appointment of Agent forms as to not miss an important deadline
- Property Survey updates
- Easily and quickly add a new property
- You can also pay any invoices ONLINE!
All your property tax information is in one place!
Switching your preference from US Mail to Email will allow you to not worry if items
are lost in the mail or have questions regarding your hearing.
To learn more about how you can accomplish the below tasks on our owner portal, see below!
If you are a client of ours, we already created an account for you!
Uploading Photos and Documents Easily and Secure!
Never miss an opportunity to get the biggest reduction possible with pictures automatically inputted in your file!
Bought a new property? Easily and quickly add one in the portal!
You will be able to sign all documents needed electronically! No finding a stamp to mail them into us, potentially missing an important deadline!