Property Tax Inquiries Call 713.290.9700

I forgot to file a property tax protest by May 15. However, my property is assessed at twice its actual market value. Is there anything I can do?

Yes. You can file a substantial error correction appeal (2525d) provided it is filed by the tax delinquency date. This is typically Jan. 31 of the following year.

Property Tax Protection Program Benefits