Bell County Appraisal District
Local Appraisal District
Property Tax Protection Program™
Street Address: 411 E. Central Ave. Belton, TX 76513-3241
Mailing Address: P.O Box 390 Belton, TX 76513-0390
Major Cities: Academy, Bartlett, Belton, Ding Dong, Harker Heights, Holland, Killeen, Nolanville, Rogers, Salado, Temple, Troy
2019 County Appraisal District Statistics
2018 County Appraisal District Statistics
2017 County Appraisal District Statistics
2016 County Appraisal District Statistics
Is the appraisal district’s information on your property correct? Staff at Texas appraisal districts is quite limited. The appraisal districts are responsible for estimating size and condition for 20 million properties in Texas. There are only 2,000 appraisers to track this information. It is impossible for them to maintain accurate information for most of the properties. However, if they have over-stated the quantity or quality of the improvements for your property, you pay more property taxes than is just. O’Connor encourages you to appeal each year so you do not pay too much in property taxes.
ENROLL TODAY In the Property Tax Protection Program™
Your property taxes will be aggressively protested every year by the #1 property tax firm in the county. If your taxes are not reduced you PAY NOTHING, and a portion of the tax savings is the only fee you pay when your taxes are reduced! Many FREE benefits come with enrollment.
Bell County Property Tax Appraisal
O’Connor is the leading representative for the Bell County Appraisal District property owners because:
- For over 20 years, O’Connor has provided property tax consulting services in the Bell County Appraisal District and has continuously produced results.
- O’Connor is the most aggressive property tax consultant.
- We know the processes and appropriate contacts at Bell County Appraisal District.
- Our experience has allowed us to compile sales and unequal appraisal data consistent with the format expected by the Bell County Appraisal District and the Bell County Appraisal Review Board.
Why choose O’Connor?
- We do not charge any fees for market value reductions, unless we reduce your property taxes.
- We take the fight to the Bell County Appraisal District for you every year, whether your value is up, down or does not change.
- We are the nation’s largest property tax consulting firm.
- For the 2015 tax year, the firm lowered assessed value by more than $1.8 billion, resulting in estimated tax savings of around $49 million* on behalf of its residential and commercial clients. Already increasing in 2016, the firm has filed more than $2.2 billion and 185,000+ protests of assessed value, reducing client taxes by $60 million*.
*Based on average tax rate of 2.7 percent.
Academy, Bartlett, Belton, Ding Dong, Harker Heights, Holland, Killeen, Nolanville, Rogers, Salado, Temple, Troy homeowners, commercial property owners and business owners hire O’Connor for property tax appeals because of our consistent results and aggressive attitude. Our property tax consultants have the experience in the Bell County Appraisal District to reduce Academy, Bartlett, Belton, Ding Dong, Harker Heights, Holland, Killeen, Nolanville, Rogers, Salado, Temple, Troy property tax assessments.
O’Connor is uniquely aggressive and effective in reducing property taxes by:
- Being an effective taxpayer advocate for change, including introducing unequal appraisal and forcing appraisal districts to provide hearing evidence packages when requested by taxpayers.
- Achieving almost double the amount of tax savings compared to other commercial property tax consultants.
- Protesting every property, every year.
- Preparing for informal and formal hearings at an elite level.
- Aggressively seeking settlements at the informal hearing process.
- Aggressively attending and presenting evidence at appraisal review board (ARB) hearings (attending more ARB hearings than the next 10 largest firms combined).
- Uniquely continuing the appeal process beyond the ARB and assertively coordinating lawsuits for property owners.
- Pioneering the use of binding arbitration to achieve equitable results for owners of homes and small commercial properties not able to pursue a judicial appeal.
- Providing contingency fee services to clients regardless of property value as part of our mission to help property owners.
Research Tip: A great resource to search Bell County commercial property valuations.
They have in depth valuation stats on all commercial properties.
Property owners seeking to enroll in the
Property Tax Protection Program™
Attention Property owners seeking to enroll for the 2017 property tax season:
Please DO NOT sign up on line. Please contact customer service at(877)482-9288 or (713)290-9700 to speak with one of our customer support representatives so that we may assist you with your protest.