Office Leasing and Rental Data for Houston
Office Leasing and Rental Data for Houston Metropolitan Area Houston Area Office leasing and rental data can help office building owners to increase revenue, vendors to increase sales and provide a variety of industry personnel with data and reports to facilitate decision-making and communication. O’Connor & Associates provides comprehensive office building data for the Houston metropolitan area. This office building data is used by investors, management companies, brokers, vendors, appraisers and other industry participants. O’Connor’s Houston office building leasing and rental data is updated quarterly.
Benefits of O’Connor & Associates’ office building market data include:
- Office building owners can increase revenue by increase rental rates after comparing rental rates for their property with the rental rates for competing Houston area office buildings.
- Investors can increase acquisitions by targeting properties which fit their acquisition criteria.
- Office building investment brokers can utilize the ownership information to contact office building owners and use the statistical data reporting package to perform analysis for clients.
- Office building leasing agents can efficiently identify Houston area office space which meets a client’s requirements.
- Office building vendors can use the ownership information to focus their sales effort on the most appropriate office buildings.
- Office building owners and management companies can use the statistical reporting package to understand and analyze market status and trends. By reviewing both current market trends and construction which is currently underway and proposed, owners can gain insights into probable market trends for the next 12 to 24 months.
- Office building owners, brokers and management companies can compile data and reports for clients and internal reporting.
- Appraisers can use the data for rent comparables and to calculate submarket occupancy, rental rates, rental rate trends, absorption, and review properties proposed and under construction.
Features of O’Connor & Associates’ Houston area office building market data include:
- Rental rates, occupancy, management company, leasing company and ownership information updated quarterly;
- Details on over 20 types of amenities such as on-site deli, covered parking, etc.;
- Ownership information including contact person, owner company, phone number, and address;
- Management company information including contact person, phone number and address;
- Historical data since 1999;
- Robust options to search for properties;
- 20 options for reports including a detail sheet for each property, rental rates by class, occupancy by class, absorption by class and many additional reports.
Sample reports are listed below:
- Detail sheet
- Rental rates by class
- Occupancy rates by class
- Absorption by class
O’Connor and Associates has provided comprehensive office building data for Houston since 1988. Our office building data includes rental rates, occupancy rates, contiguous space available, amenities, ownership information, management company information and the extensive details regarding each office building. Our staff can also provide office building market studies and feasibility studies. In addition, our staff can help you evaluate options for improving performance at a property. Other services include highest and best use analysis, market rent analysis, lease audits, lease abstraction, investment and portfolio analysis, and custom consulting.
For additional information on our office data, contact Alexa Howze at 346-571-7072 or fill out our online form.