“The hearing results thrilled me! I must convey my deep gratitude to your firm on the superb job you have done representing us!! I tried to do this appeal a few years ago with a friend who is a realtor. We didn’t have the clout. You do, and you use it for the good, for the relief of the overburdened taxpayer. I applaud your work and I will pass the word on to family and friends.”
Homeowner, Waxahachie, TX
Patrick O’Connor, MAI, Owner and President
Patrick O’Connor has been active in reducing property taxes, providing expert witness testimony and appraising commercial real estate property since 1983. Pat is active in publishing analyses and data with respect to the real estate market, while being a highly regarded media spokesperson for the real estate community. He holds a MAI, the highest achievable designation from the Appraisal Institute, and is a licensed senior property tax consultant. Pat earned a Master of Business Administration from Harvard University. In 2001, he authored the first definitive consumer guide to Texas property taxes, Cut Your Texas Property Taxes.
- The History of Unequal Appraisal and What That Means for YOU!
- County Appraisal Districts Are Ignoring The Law in Valuing Flooded Properties
- Hearing Series: How HCAD Really Treats Flooded Homeowners
- What is a Substantial Error and How Do I Qualify?
- Is The Appraisal District Treating Flooded Property Owners Maliciously?